Friday 26th February 2021 | MIKE SMITH (Translation)
Presidencia de la Generalitat
DECREE 7/2021, of February 25, of the President of the Generalitat, by which the measures to limit the gathering of groups of people in public and private spaces and to limit mobility are updated, until March 14, 2021 inclusive. [2021/1853]
First Article: Limitation of the gathering of groups of people in public and private spaces and in places of worship.
- In spaces for public use, both closed and outdoors, groups of more than four people may not gather, except in the case of cohabiting people and without prejudice to the exceptions provided in the following sections of this decree, as well as in other provisions that are applicable.
- In homes and spaces for private use, both indoors and outdoors, only family and social gatherings of people belonging to the same nucleus or coexistence group are allowed, without prejudice to the exceptions provided in the following sections of this decree , as well as in other provisions that are applicable.
- The following situations are excepted from the limitations established in the preceding sections:
a) Non-professional activities related to upbringing and care, such as care and accompaniment to minors, elderly people, in a situation of dependency, with functional diversity or in a situation of special vulnerability.
b) The alternate coexistence of sons and daughters with their parents or non-cohabiting parents between them.
c) The foster care of minors in any of their types.
d) The meeting of people with a marriage or partner relationship who live in different addresses.
e) People who live alone, who may be incorporated, during the entire period of validity of the measure, to another single unit of coexistence, provided that in this unit of coexistence only a single person who lives alone is incorporated.
- Not included in the limitations provided for in sections 1 and 2 are work activities, institutional activities, transport activities and those of the educational centers that impart the teachings referred to in article 3 of the Organic Law of Education, including the university education, nor those activities for which specific measures are established in the applicable regulations.
- In places of worship, for religious gatherings, celebrations and gatherings, including wedding ceremonies or other specific religious celebrations, the capacity may not exceed 50%, provided that the minimum interpersonal distance of 1.5 metres is respected. The maximum capacity must be published in a visible place in the space for worship and the general safety and hygiene measures established by the health authorities must be complied with.
Second Article: Limitations on Movement
- The entry and exit of people from the territory of the Comunidad Valenciana is limited, except for those movements, adequately justified, that occur for any of the following reasons:
a) Attending health centres, services and establishments.
b) Compliance with labour, professional, business, institutional or legal obligations.
c) Attendance at university, teaching and educational centres, including nursery schools.
d) Return to the place of habitual or family residence.
e) Assistance and care of the elderly, minors, dependents, people with disabilities or especially vulnerable people.
f) Travel to financial and insurance entities or fuel supply stations in neighbouring territories.
g) Required or urgent actions before public, judicial or notarial bodies.
h) Renewals of permits and official documentation, as well as other administrative procedures that cannot be postponed.
i) Taking exams or official tests that cannot be postponed.
j) Travel of federated athletes, coaches, judges or referees, to carry out federated sporting activities of official competition, duly accredited by means of a sports license or federative certificate.
k) Due to force majeure or situation of need.
l) Any other activity of a similar nature, duly accredited.
Movement in transit through the territorial areas in which the limitation provided in this section is applicable will not be subject to any restriction.
- Likewise, the freedom of movement of people at night is limited between 10.00pm and 6.00am throughout the territory of the Comunidad Valenciana, unless any of the following activities have to be carried out:
a) Acquisition of medicines, health products and other essential goods.
b) Attending health centres, services and establishments.
c) Attending veterinary care centres for urgent reasons.
d) Compliance with labour, professional, business, institutional or legal obligations.
e) Return to the place of habitual residence after carrying out some of the activities foreseen in this section.
f) Assistance and care for the elderly, minors, dependents, people with disabilities or especially vulnerable people.
g) Hunting activities linked to the control of the overabundance of game species that can cause damage to ecosystems, in the productive cycles of agriculture and livestock, and road safety.
h) Due to force majeure or situation of necessity.
i) Any other activity of a similar nature, duly accredited.
j) Refueling at gas stations or service stations, when necessary to carry out the activities provided for in the preceding paragraphs.
Single Article: Effects
- This decree will take effect from 00:00 on March 1st, 2021, until 23:59 on March 14th, 2021.
Decree 5/2021, of February 12, of the President of the Generalitat, which updates the measures to limit the gathering of groups of people, is lifted, from 00:00 hours on March 1, 2021 in public and private spaces and limitation of mobility, as well as any other provision of equal or lower rank that opposes what is established in this decree.
Valencia, 25 February 2021
The President of the Generalitat
XIMO PUIG I FERRER
DOGV Num. 9029 / 26.02.2021 (8516)