Valid 00:00 Saturday 10th July until 23:59 Sunday 25th July.
Bars and restaurants may open their terraces to full capacity with a limit of ten people per table or groups of tables, and their interior spaces up to 50% with a limit of six people per table or groups of tables. They may remain open until 12.30am, although they cannot accept new customers after midnight.
Sotavent is a delightful restaurant based in the port area of Jávea which is fast becoming renowned for providing magnificent quality fresh food at an affordable price in a beautifully decorated interior or the wonderful shaded enclosed terrace protected by sweeping grapevines.
Sotavent offers a varied menu of tapas, a quality ‘menu-de-día’ and an ‘a-la-carte’ menu offering succulent meat or catch of the day direct from the sea just a few metres away, mouth-watering Mediterranean cuisine served by friendly and welcoming staff in a comfortable environment.
The ‘menu-de-día’ offers a great value three-course menu with a choice of three starters to share in the centre of the table, a main course to choose from meat. fish or rice and a dessert or coffee to finish, all complemented by a drink. Sotavent is now also offering a delicious traditional Valencian putxero every Sunday.
Special menus are available for special occasions such as Christmas, New Year, St.Valentine’s etc. whilst Sotavent can also cater for private parties, birthdays, christenings and weddings.
Please mention JAVEAMIGOS when visiting SOTAVENT.
- Calle Santísimo Cristo del Mar, 8
03730 Jávea (Alicante)
Telephone: 660 341 226
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- : 12:00 - 18:00Mon12:00 - 18:00Tue12:00 - 18:00Wed12:00 - 18:00Thu12:00 - 18:00Fri12:00 - 18:00Sat12:00 - 18:00Sun12:00 - 18:00
- Mixed Salad
- Rocket, citrus, nuts and goat cheese
- Crispy chicken and parmesan
- Sotavent - dried and salted fish with artichoke
- Caramel with Tetilla cheese and dates
- Meatballs in sauce
- Ham croquettes
- Bravas spicy potatoes
- Fried eggs
- Russian salad
- Grilled cuttlefish
- Fried squid rings
- Grilled squid
- Fried baby squid
- Sotavent style Valencian mussels
- Fried fish
- Fried anchovies
- Anchovies in vinegar
- Garlic prawns
- Dried octopus
- Galician style octopus
- Fried aubergine with honey
- Grilled or breaded artichoke
- Grilled onion with anchovy fillets
- Grilled vegetables
- Grilled liver
- Escarret (peppers and onion in oil)
- Grilled octopus
- Fried Shark
- Selection of 4 Jávea favourites
- Savoury corn pancakes
- Iberian hams
- Cheese board
- Iberian sausages and salamis
- Vegetable paella
- Valenciana paella
- Mixed paella
- Señoret rice (fish and shellfish)
- Black rice
- Anchovies, spinach and cauliflower paella
- Seafood paella
- Fideua (noodles)
- Sticky rice with lobster
- Sticky rice with monkfish and prawns
CALDERETAS (fish stews)
- Monkfish stew
- Lobster stew
- Fish Cruet (for 2 people)
- Grilled red tuna
- Grilled monkfish
- Sole "Meniere"
- Fresh fish of the day
- Grilled beef fillet
- Lamb chops
- Beef tenderloin
- Duck breast with redcurrant sauce
- Galician entrecot
- Pumpkin pie with chocolate
- Dama Blanca
- Apple pie
- 3 chocolate cake
"The best! We had our wedding reception there!" Alma Dorndorf
"Had a nice lunch yesterday! Be back soon!" Alison Verwoolde
"Wonderful meals....we love this restaurant." Ursula Martin
"My favorite restaurant, the best!" Phil Wheway
"I love this place!" Hazel Darcy