Isla Bonita is a beautifully decorated restaurant and pool complex next to Javea Karting serving lunches, evening meals, drinks and coffee, also offering a great space for events and catering.
You can enjoy a meal and a drink in the bright modern open space indoors or lounging on a sofa or sunbed on the vast terrace by the pool as you take in views of the Montgo.
Specialities on the menu include rices and paellas and the barbeque meats which are also available for take away.
As well as the A la Carte menu there is a great value lunchtime menu del día from which you choose your starter, main course, dessert or coffee and includes bread and allioli.
You can enjoy a selection of delicious cocktails during Happy Hour 4 til 8pm.
Perfect for weddings and private parties they host regular live music, dance and exercise classes, charity events and family fun days. They are the venue for the popular Oktoberfest and can cater for large parties either indoors or out.
Let Isla Bonita take care of your next event whether it be a special birthday or anniversary, a wedding or a christening, the space is designed for groups large or small and they can prepare a menu to suit your tastes.
Or just pop in for a drink or lunch on the terrace. Just a short walk from the beach with ample free parking Isla Bonita provides a tranquil safe place for kids to play.
*NEW* LUNCH MENU
18,00 euros (Tuesday to Friday)
Price includes dessert or coffee, a drink and bread & alioli
3 STARTERS TO SHARE in the centre of the table
RICE TO CHOOSE (one per table)
- Paella Valenciana
- Arroz Meloso de Marisco (Rice Broth with Shellfish)
- Fidueà (Noodles)
- Arroz del Senyoret (Peeled and De-Shelled Seafood Paella)
Check our What’s On guide for the latest events.
Don’t forget to mention javeamigos when you visit Isla Bonita.Dogs: No
- Calle Cannes, 1, L'Arenal
03730 Javea (Alicante)
Telephone: 722 580 746
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- : ClosedMonClosedTue09:00 - 01:00Wed09:00 - 01:00Thu09:00 - 01:00Fri09:00 - 01:00Sat09:00 - 01:00Sun09:00 - 01:00
- Homemade Octopus Croquettes
- Papas Arrugadas (Unpeeled Boiled Potatoes) with Spicy Sauce
- Frankfurter with Chips and Cheese Sauce
- Homemade Chicken Fingers with Chips and Deluxe Sauce
- Homemade Prawn Croquettes
- Steamed Mussels with a hint of Ground Black Pepper
- Nachos with Cheddar Cheese, Guacamole and Mexican Beans
- Criollo Sausages (2)
- Gambusi Fish from the bay with Chinese Noodles
- Spanish-Style Garlic Prawns
- Cockles in White Wine
- Galician-Style Octopus with Potatoes and Smoked Paprika
- Cuttlefish Faggots with Guacamole and Brioche Bread
- Mini Burger with Portobello Mushrooms, Tomato, Lettuce, Bacon and Curry Mayonnaise
- Andalusian-Style Squid with Tartar Sauce
- Fried Small Fish
- Grilled Salmon Brochette with Langoustines
- Sliced Entrecôte Steak
- BBQ Meat Mixed Grill (beef, pork and chicken)
- Seafood Mixed Grill (salmon, hake, squid, jumbo prawns, langoustines)
- Avocado, Tomato, Blueberries and Honey-Roasted Nuts
- Greek Salad with Feta Cheese, Black Olives, Lettuce, Red Onion and Tomato
- Raf Tomato Salad with Anchovies, Black Olives and Capers
- Rocket, Parmesan Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Modena Balsamic Vinegar
- Mediterranean Salad with Red Cabbage, Carrots, Sweet Onion, Boiled Egg, Tuna, Asparagus and Olives in Modena Vinegar
- Locally-Sourced Tomatoes, Capers, Black Olives and Capellans (traditional dried fish in olive oil)
RICES AND PAELLAS
- Vegetable Paella (Broccoli, Onion, Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Tomato and Cauliflower)
- Valencian Paella (chicken, rabbit, artichokes, green beans and butter beans)
- Senyoret Rice (peeled seafood and boneless fish paella with cuttlefish, squid, monkfish and prawns)
- Langoustine and Spring Onion Paella (cuttlefish, mussels, langoustines and spring onions)
- Lobster Paella (cuttlefish, lobster, mussels and squid)
- Arroz al Horno 'Baked Rice' (pancetta, pork ribs, blood sausage, blanquet sausage, chickpeas, potatoes and tomato)
- Fish and Seafood Fideua (noodles with prawns, mussels, cuttlefish, red pepper and tomato)
- Chocolate Coulant
- Panna Cotta with Strawberries
- Three Chocolates Cake
- Cheesecake with Broken Biscuits and Blueberry Jam
- Brioche Bread Torrifa (French Toast) and Vanilla Ice Cream