Valid 00:00 Saturday 10th July until 23:59 Sunday 25th July.
Bars and restaurants may open their terraces to full capacity with a limit of ten people per table or groups of tables, and their interior spaces up to 50% with a limit of six people per table or groups of tables. They may remain open until 12.30am, although they cannot accept new customers after midnight.
Cafetería L’Encant is a popular cafeteria located on the Plaza de la Constitución with a sunny open terrace and a garden area shaded by the branches of the impressive rubber tree.
With many years of catering experience behind them the team at L’Encant welcomes you, it is the ideal spot for breakfast, lunch or a coffee and cake.
The mouthwatering menu of delicious open toasted baguettes with a selection of toppings, hot and cold bocadillos and sandwiches is complemented by a fabulous range of “cocas”, pastries, and cakes for the sweet-toothed among you. All accompanied by a range of teas, infusions or coffees.
And a fully stocked bar with a well-chosen selection of beers from around the world will see you through into the evenings.
Between 6.00pm and 9.00pm, L’Encant offer a great way to start the weekend. You can enjoy cañas at only 1 euro and a Gintonic for just 5 euros, accompanied by music from the 80s and 90s from PAQUITUS.
Don’t forget to mention JAVEAMIGOS when you visit CAFETERIA L’ENCANT.
- Plaza de la Constitución, 8
03730 Jávea (Alicante)
Telephone: 686 662 399WhatsApp: 686 662 399
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- : ClosedMon06:00 - 22:00Tue06:00 - 22:00Wed06:00 - 22:00Thu06:00 - 22:00Fri06:00 - 22:00SatClosedSunClosed
Half a toasted baguette with topping
- Butter and Jam
- Olive Oil
- Olive oil with freshly grated tomato
- Olive oil with mature cheese
- Olive oil, freshly grated tomato and melted cheese
- Olive oil, freshly grated tomato, fresh soft cheese and anchovies
- Olive oil, freshly grated tomato, ham and melted cheese
- Olive oil, freshly grated tomato and cured serrano ham
- Olive oil, freshly grated tomato, cured ham and mature cheese
- Olive oil, freshly grated tomato, bacon and melted cheese
- Tuna, freshly grated tomato and anchovies
Omelette (client's choice), olive oil and freshly grated tomato
- Olive oil, freshly grated tomato and grilled ham
- Sobrasada (Majorcan chorizo pate) with melted cheese
- Ham and cheese
- Fried egg and bacon
- Tuna, fried onions, lettuce and sliced tomato
- Pork and cheese with freshly grated tomato or mayo
- Chicken breast and cheese with freshly grated tomato or mayo
- Pork, bacon and cheese with freshly grated tomato or mayo
- Figatells (lightly spiced pork burger) with fried onion and mayo
- Pork (or spicy red) sausage with olive oil
- Pork sausage with black pudding
- Spanish omelette (potato and onion) with mayo
- French omelette with choice of ingredients (ham, cheese, bacon, tuna, sobrasada, black pudding)
- Ham and cheese with freshly grated tomato or mayo
- Fresh soft cheese with freshly grated cheese and anchovies
- Cured serrano ham with freshly grated tomato or mayo
- Sobrasada (Majorcan chorizo pate) with onions and melted cheese
- Mature cheese and olive oil
- Tuna with tomato wnd anchovies or olives
- Pork, bacon, cheese, fried egg, lettuce with freshly grated tomato or mayoClients can choose from any of the ingredients available to make their perfect combination.