Sofia’s Restaurant offers an exceptional dining experience in relaxed and friendly surroundings with high-quality food, great service and value. Their frequently-changing menus of modern international cuisine with an added twist of innovation offer enough choice to suit all tastes and vegetarians are well-catered for. And their speciality evenings have proved to be very popular.
Based in Jávea between the old town and the port, Sofia’s Restaurant offers a set menu of three courses accompanied by half a bottle of their carefully selected house wine from the Valencian region. They also offer speciality gastronomy evenings with tasting menus of delicious dishes and cocktails from vegetarian and vegan to Creole and Jamaican. In addition, there are a number of special occasion menus for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas and New Year. There is also a children’s menu available.
During the summer (June to September) they are open evenings only every day except Sunday whilst their winter hours (October to May) are Tuesday to Sunday evenings with lunch offered on Thursday. Reservation is essential, especially for the speciality evenings and the special occasions.
They have a variety of select wines ranging from a good quality Cabernet Sauvignon from Alicante up to an incredible Coupeage from Priorato. You can also order a delicious cocktail with the classics joined by some house specials.
Gift vouchers are available and the restaurant is also available for private functions.
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
The team at Sofia’s are delighted to have received much positive feedback from their customers, and to have received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last five years in a row.
To see this feedback or leave your own comments on TripAdvisor, please visit the TripAdvisor Sofia’s Restaurant page.
Don’t forget to mention javeamigos.com when visiting SOFIA’S RESTAURANT.
- Avenida del Pla, 20 - El Roig
03730 Jávea (Alicante)
Telephone: 966 46 29 03Email:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- : 19:30 - 23:00MonClosedTueClosedWed19:30 - 23:00Thu19:30 - 23:00Fri19:30 - 23:00Sat19:30 - 23:00SunClosed
- Homemade soup of the day
- King prawn or vegetable tempura with rice noodles in mild Thai coconut, lemongrass and coriander broth
- Grilled goat cheese on charred pears with rocket and a sundried tomato and hazelnut pesto
- Salad of crumbled Stilton and red apple with toasted walnuts, pomegranate seeds and an aged balsamic and port dressing
- Deep fried cod goujons with crushed peas and tartare sauce.
- Seared liver with grilled black pudding, caramelised onions and crispy bacon with wilted spinach mash and red wine jus
- Roast salmon fillet with grilled new potatoes, balsamic roasted beetroot and rocket with horseradish cream
- Peppercorn crusted duck breast with creamed cabbage, chestnuts and caramelised pear served on a crisp potato rosti
- Roast seabream fillet, grilled new potatoes and crunchy green beans with cava and caviar cream sauce
- Prime fillet of beef on creamy parsnip mash with roasted mushrooms and wild garlic glazed with a sweet port jus
- Thai green chicken or vegetable curry with steamed basmati rice
- Handcut chips
- Side salad
- Steamed vegetables
- Rubarb and custard Pannacotta dusted with ginger crumble
- Lemon meringue cheesecake with mulled berry coulis, vanilla ice cream and crystalized lemon zest
- Raspberry and vanilla seed creme brulee
- Apple and pear crumble with an oat and almond crunch served with either cream, ice-cream or custard
- Soft chocolate mousse on an oat biscuit with peanut cream and a salt caramel sauce
- Sofia's cheeseboard selection
- Sausage, mash and gravy
- Spaghetti bolognaise
- Crispy chicken strips and chips
- Cod fish fingers, chips and peasAll can be served with rice and/or vegetables if preferred
- Ice cream cone with choice of ice cream flavour
- Fresh fruit salad
- Sofia's Malteser magic ice cream sundae
Food and service was very good!
One of my favourite restaurants!
Great restaurant Drew and Laura deserve the success they have , one of the top Javea places to eat.
What an amazing find and such a welcome recommendation from friends. We had an amazing meal here and at such a competitive price. That last part is not usually a key part for us in choosing a good restaurant but this place just happened to serve the best food in Javea at a super competitive price. The service could not have been warmer. What a lovely lady! You simply have to try this place.
Amazing vegan tasting menu last night, the food was so tasty and this is from a non-vegan.