Restaurante Trencall is a traditional family business that has offered traditional Mediterranean homemade cuisine for half a century. It enjoys widespread fame, mainly for its many rice specialities but also the various kinds of local fish and its excellent meats as well as the homemade desserts and sweets.
Closed for the winter season, re opening in March.
Opened in 1970, Restaurante Trencall has a pleasant modern-rustic décor and a friendly service in an informal atmosphere. A few minutes from the coast on the road leading to the lighthouse of Cabo de la Nao, it is surrounded by nature and near the beaches of Portichol and Granadella and other points of touristic interest. There is ample parking and disabled access as well as a garden and children’s play area.
It is the ideal place to enjoy the best Mediterranean cuisine where quality, good value and great service, together with the originality of their dishes, will delight the most demanding palate and will surprise the most curious.
The well-stocked bodega offers young wines, Crianzas and Reservas from the main wine producing areas.
They also offer their gastronomy as a take away and delivery service under the banner Arròs i més. You can click here or call 966 470 414 to find out more.Dogs: No
- Carrer del Boix, 33
03730 Javea (Alicante)
Telephone: 965 77 09 42Email:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
1. Battered and fried squid rings
2. Chipirones (little squids)
3. Octopus Galician Style
4. Clams with marinier sauce
6. Grilled cuttlefish
7. Iberian ham
8. Esgarrat (Grilled red and green peppers and aubergine)
9. Iberian ham croquetas
10. Cocas de Xabia (mini pizzas)
11. Cream of root vegetables with green asparagus and Iberian ham
12. Special Salad
13. Goat cheese salad and tomato jam with basil
14. Prawns with garlic
15. Squid stuffed with meat and boletus mushrooms
16. Meat brochetas
17. Grilled mixed vegetables
18. Ox carpaccio with vinaigrette mustard and manchego cheese
Paellas: Min.2 person Max.2 rice per table
19. Mixed Paella (meat, vegetables and shellfish)
20. Valencian Paella (meat only)
21. Paella with chicken and beans
22. Shellfish Paella
23. Paella with cod and cauliflower
24. Paella with cuttlefish, artichokes and prawns
25. Vegetable paella
26. Arroz a banda (with fish stock)
27. Arroz del Senyoret (rish and peeled shellfish)
28. Arroz al Horno (Oven baked rice) 45 mins
29. Fideuà (fine noodles) with mushrooms (fish stock)
30. Fideuà (fine or thick noodles)
31. Rice stew with vegetables, rabbit and snails
32. Rice stew with cuttlefish, artichokes and prawns
33. Rice stew with crayfish and clams
34. Rice stew with octopus, artichokes and tender garlic
35. Oven baked Gilt-head Bream
36. Cod with boletus mushrooms
38. Cheek of Iberian pork steak in its sauce
39. Roast lamb
40. T-bone steak of Ávila
41. Duck breast with mango sauce
Add sauces: Peppers-Mustard-Roquefort
For the Kids:
42. Spaghetti boloñesa
43. Chicken Burger with chips
45. Pizza (margarita or ham)