On January 21st 2021, new measures come into force to stem the spread of the virus across the Comunidad Valenciana, one of which requires bars and restaurants to be closed entirely to the public. Take-away and delivery services can continue. These measures will remain in force until at least 14 days.
TAKEAWAY / HOME DELIVERY
Every Friday and Saturday from 6.00pm to 9.00pm
(orders must be placed before 6.00pm)
See Restaurant Menu tab for menu
Also, enjoy some fantastic home-made productsHomemade Jalapeños 3,90€ per 250 gr
Smoked Cheddar 3,90€ per 250 gr
Pork Sausages 3,90€ per 250 grOur Smoked Bacon 3,90€ per 250 grHot smoked Salmon: 25,00€ per kg
La Sucreria de la Plaça is a popular bar-restaurant right in the heart of the historic centre of Xàbia offering fabulous home-cooked fusion food which combines the delicious flavours of Italy with Spanish tapas favourites. It is a great place to sit outside and enjoy the wonderful ambiance of a busting town centre whilst the cosy interior is perfect for those cooler winter months. They have an excellent selection of wines and beers as well as a strong reputation for regular good quality live music.
La Sucreria has become renowned for its in-house home-smoked favourites including pulled pork and BBQ ribs which are accompanied by some great sides including tasty rosemary chips and home-made coleslaw. And you can sample some of the best during one of their regular Smokey Sunday specials. They also offer tasty vegan and vegetarian dishes on their daily-changing menu board; a few examples of these delicious dishes are listed in the Restaurant Menu and Photo tabs.
If you’re visiting the weekly Thursday market then La Sucreria now offer a special market breakfast/brunch menu – served from 10.00am until 2.00pm – with toasted home-made flatbread accompanied by such tasty specialities as home-cured bacon and roasted Mediterranean vegetables washed down with cold-pressed sugar cane juice or even a Bloody Mary.
La Sucreria can cater for private parties; please ask for more details. Look out for the special live music nights. Check out our What’s On Guide for the next event.
Beers on Pump
Damm Free 0,0%
Please mention JAVEAMIGOS when visiting LA SUCRERIA DE LA PLAÇA.Price Range: €€Dogs: On Terrace Only
- Plaça de l'Església, 1, 03730 Xàbia, Alicante
03730 Jávea (Alicante)
Telephone: 965 79 71 13
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
TAKEAWAY & HOME DELIVERY MENU
Available every Friday from 6.00pm to 9.00pm
Home delivery orders must be placed before 6.00pm
- Sweet Potato Nachos with Pico de Gallo, Guacamole and Cashew Nut Salsa (Vegan) 8.75€
- Spicy Chicken Wings 11.00€
- Savoury Pork and Feta Baklava
- Taco Birria. Beef Taco on Corn Tacos 9.50€
- Corn Nachos with Avocado Dip and Corn Salsa 8.75€
- Spicy Coleslaw 3.50€
- Pulled Pork Mac N Cheese 8.50€
- Harrisa Falafel with a Avocado and Basil Dip 8.50€
- Homemade Mexican Style Sausage in a Bun with Adobo Maionese, Avocado, Feta Cheese and Cilantro 8.50€
- Spiced Up Fish and Chips 9.50€
- Our Famous Homesmoked BBQ Ribs 10.50€
- Classic 100% Beefburger with Tomatoes, Maionese, Pickle and Salad 8.75€
Add Bacon +1.50€
Add Smoked Cheddar +1.50€.
- Special Fried Fish Burger with Shiracha Maionese, Coleslaw and Spicy Tartare Sauce 9.50€
- Aubergine Parmigiana 7.50€
- Curried Pork Meatballs and Basmati Rice 8.50€
- Vegan Salad of thinly sliced white cabbage, Oven Roasted Carrots, Chickpeas and a Tahini and Preserved Lemon Dressing 8.50€
- Lentil and Sweet Potato Vegan Curry with Rice and Spinach and Tumeric an Garlic Flatbread 8.50€
- Our Famous Rosemary Fries 4.50€.
Add Beetroot Dip +2€.
- Truffle and Parmesan Fries 6.50€
SMOKEY SUNDAY TYPICAL MENU
Pulled pork tacos
Smoked beef rib chilli con carne tacos
Mac and cheese
Smoked BBQ ribs
Pico de gallo
Oven roasted vegetables
19.50 euros includes a 1/2 bottle of house wine per person. Minimum two people, booking essential.
BREAKFASTS (typical dishes)
Tostada with home-cured and smoked bacon with scrambled eggs
Home-cured bacon, omelette and sausage baguettes
Toasted focaccia, goats cheese, morcilla and roasted peppers
STARTERS / PLATTERS (typical dishes)
Italian antipasti platter
Oven Roasted vegetable platter
French onion soup with potato gnocchi and smoked cheddar
Tomato salad with salted tuna
MAIN DISH (typical dishes)
Smoked sausage and wild mushroom risotto
Mac 'n' Cheese
Smoked Beef Rib Chilli
Gnocchi with Pesto and Prawns
Pumpkin stuffed with spinach and mushrooms
Pico de Gallo
Corn on the Cob
DESSERTS (typical dishes)
Pear and chocolate cake
Carrot, nuts and spices cake