La Parrilla del Celler is a well-established restaurant which has offered a wide range of carefully selected quality meats for more than two decades. Having come under new ownership recently, they still offer the same quality meats as well as fish and vegetables and some French touches that are their speciality.
The restaurant is located right in the heart of the historic centre of Xàbia, just a few steps from the main door of the ancient church of San Bartolome. It’s rustic style is one of its charms with old black-and-white photographs of Jávea on the walls alongside various farming tools.
The menu is still based around meat with some excellent cuts that one tends not to find in many other restaurants in the area. Almost everything is cooked to your liking on a barbecue grill behind the bar and then served to your table on a sizzling hot plate. Cuts like ribs, chops and cutlets can be ordered individually so you can have as many as you like, depending on your appetite.
Opposite the restaurant is a new addition to the business, a traditional French boulangerie with fresh bread, prepared meals and, of course, wines, spirits and cavas as well as local produce such as olive oil, honey and jam. The prepared meals are available for take-away with a delicious selection such as freshly made quiche, lasagna, tortilla, cocas and a winter special of Oxtail stew.
Please mention JAVEAMIGOS when visiting LA PARRILLA DEL CELLER.
- Calle Sant Bertomeu, 2
03730 Jávea (Alicante)
Telephone: 965 79 35 70Email: email@example.com
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- : 09:00 - 15:00Mon19:00 - 00:00Tue09:00 - 15:0019:00 - 00:00Wed09:00 - 15:0019:00 - 00:00Thu09:00 - 15:0019:00 - 00:00Fri09:00 - 15:0019:00 - 00:00Sat09:00 - 15:0019:00 - 00:00Sun09:00 - 15:00
NUESTRAS ESPECIALIDADES · OUR SPECIALITIES
01. Pan con Salsa de Ajo a la Braza · Toasted Bread with Garlic Sauce
02. Mazorca de Maiz · Corn on the Cob
03. Melón con Jamón · Melon with Serrano Ham
04. Jamón y Queso · Serrano Ham and Cheese
05. Tabla de Quesos · Cheese Board
06. Embutido Ibérico · Selecton of Iberian Salami
07. Jamón Ibérico de Bellota y Cecinca de León · Iberian Ham and Dried Beef
08. Aguacate Vinagreta o Szatziki · Avocado with Vinagrette or Szatziki sauce
09. Botifarra Catalana · Catalan Sausage
10. Ensalada Mixta · Mixed Salad
11. Espárragos Gigantes · Giant Asparagus
12. Papas Arrugadas con Mojo Picón · Baked Potatoes with Hot Sauce
13. Verduras Variadas a la Brasa · Mixed Vegetables cooked on the BBQ
14. Riñones a la Brasa al Jerez · Charcoal-Cooked Kidneys with Sherry
15. Cacerola del Día · Casserole of the Day
16. Longaniza, Chorizo, Morcilla · White, Red. Black Sausages
17. Brocheta de Pollo · Chicken Kebab
18. Pollo Picantón Entero · Spring Farm Chicken
19. Costillas de Cordero · Lamb Cutlets
20. Costillas de Cerdo · Pork Spare Ribs
21. Chuletas de Cerdo · Pork Chops
22. Solomillo de Cerdo · Pork Fillet
23. Conejo a la Brasa · Rabbit on the BBQ
24. Solomillo de Ternera · Beef Fillet
25. Magrot de Pato · Magret Duck
26. Entrecotte · Sirloin Steak
27. Entrecotte de Buey · Ox Sirloin Steak
28. Chuletón · T-Bone Steak
29. Churrasco · Rib of Beef
30. Parrillada de Carne · Mixed Grill (for two)
31. Curry de Madrás · Madras Curry (Chicken and Lamb with Vegetables)
32. Gyros · Lamb marinated in spices served with Szatsiki Sauce
33. Paletilla de Cordero · Shoulder of Lamb (by advance order)
34. Pierna de Cordero · Leg of Lamb (by advance order)
35. Cabrito · Kid Goat (when available)
36. Fondue · Fondue (by advance order)
37. Esteak Tártara · Steak Tartar (by advance order)
38. Redondo de Ternera · Roast Beef
39. Cochinillo Asado · Suckling Pig (for two)
40. Queso Cabrales · Strong Asturian Cheese
41. Tabla de Quesos · Cheese Board
La Parilla de Cellar also offers an all-inclusive DEGUSTACIÓN MENU for 35 euros (June 2016).
DAILY SPECIALS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE