Cancer Care Jávea have organised a 5K Fun Moon Walk for this evening (Monday 27th November) through which it aims to raise money for Lynwen Nurses, Cancer Care’s own Nursing & Advisory Service, a team of qualified and experienced fully insured registered nurses who are always ready to listen to your needs and offer confidential help and advice to those who have been diagnosed with cancer and are struggling to cope.
The entry fee is 10 euros and those interested in taking part can register via WhatsApp on +34 613 165 794 and through PAYPAL firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting place for the start of the walk is the reception area of Hotel Parador de Jávea at 7.00pm and participants will be able to use the bar area for a pre-walk drink and to stay warm before the walk starts at 8.00pm. There will also be a free goody bag for each walker.
In addition, there will be a raffle so don’t forget to bring along some loose change to buy a ticket or two and have a chance to win one of the following amazing prizes:
- Tasman Gas 400 BBQ (Outdoor Kitchens & BBQ by G.K.)
- 1 Night Double Room incl. Breakfast (Hotel Loreto Denia)
- 5 Free Classes (Kimberly Harris Zumba Fitness)
- 10 Free Classes (Kate Moss Yoga)
- Treatment of your choice (Costa Cupping & Detoxing)
- Conditioning treatment, haircut & blowdry (Salon No. 5 Javea)
- Gift Voucher treatment of choice (Elements Beauty Spa)
- Free meal & bottle wine (The Auld Dubliner)
- 80 Minute Facial (Beauty Specialist Barbor Javea)
- plus lots more!