Report: 23/03/2021 Comunidad Valenciana
As of 23/03/2021, 90 new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed through PCR or antigen tests since the last update:
- Provincia de Castellón: 6 (-21 on previous update)
- Provincia de València: 55 (-43)
- Provincia de Alicante: 29 (-1)
In total, 384,348 positive cases have been recorded in the Comunidad Valenciana. There is currently 2 unassigned cases.
There have been a total of 10 new outbreaks of the disease across the Comunidad Valenciana:
- Provincia de Castellón: 1
- Provincia de València: 8
- Provincia de Alicante: 1 (Catral)
The origins of these new outbreaks can be assigned as follows:
- 90% social
- 10% Work
- 10% Education
The data shows that there are currently 3,374 active cases of COVID-19 in the Comunidad Valenciana, with represents 0.85% of the total number of positives cases recorded.
There have been 8 deaths from COVID-19, bringing the total for the Comunidad Valenciana to 7,074 people.
- Provincia de Castellón: 776 (no change since the last update)
- Provincia de València: 3,617 (no change)
- Provincia de Alicante: 2,681 (+8)
There are 489 people currently in hospitals across the Comunidad Valenciana who are being treated for the COVID-19 infection (changes since last update):
- Provincia de Castellón: 29 (+4) with 2 patients in ICU (-1)
- Provincia de València: 239 (-8) with 63 patients in ICU (-12)
- Provincia de Alicante: 221 (+16) with 54 patients in ICU (-6)
249 new recoveries from COVID-19 have been registered; in total, 385,348 people in the Comunidad Valenciana have overcome the disease since the pandemic began.
571,951 doses of the vaccination have been administered throughout the Comunidad Valenciana. A total of 202,399 people have completed the vaccination programme in our region.
Press Release – Generalitat Valenciana