Report: 24/03/2021 Comunidad Valenciana
As of 24/03/2021, 220 new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed through PCR or antigen tests since the last update:
- Provincia de Castellón: 39 (+33 on previous update)
- Provincia de València: 158 (+103)
- Provincia de Alicante: 73 (+44)
In total, 384,603 positive cases have been recorded in the Comunidad Valenciana. There is currently 2 unassigned cases.
There have been a total of 11 new outbreaks of the disease across the Comunidad Valenciana:
- Provincia de Castellón: 0
- Provincia de València: 9
- Provincia de Alicante: 2 (Calp; Villajoyosa)
The origins of these new outbreaks can be assigned as follows:
- 82% social
- 18% Work
- 0% Education
The data shows that there are currently 3,409 active cases of COVID-19 in the Comunidad Valenciana, with represents 0.86% of the total number of positives cases recorded.
There have been 15 deaths from COVID-19, bringing the total for the Comunidad Valenciana to 7,089 people.
- Provincia de Castellón: 776 (no change since the last update)
- Provincia de València: 3,623 (+6)
- Provincia de Alicante: 2,690 (+8)
There are 473 people currently in hospitals across the Comunidad Valenciana who are being treated for the COVID-19 infection (changes since last update):
- Provincia de Castellón: 29 (n/c) with 2 patients in ICU (n/c)
- Provincia de València: 225 (-14) with 63 patients in ICU (n/c)
- Provincia de Alicante: 219 (-3) with 49 patients in ICU (-5)
220 new recoveries from COVID-19 have been registered; in total, 385,568 people in the Comunidad Valenciana have overcome the disease since the pandemic began.
592,563 doses of the vaccination have been administered throughout the Comunidad Valenciana. A total of 215,661 people have completed the vaccination programme in our region.
Press Release – Generalitat Valenciana