Report: 26/03/2021 Comunidad Valenciana
As of 26/03/2021, 190 new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed through PCR or antigen tests since the last update:
- Provincia de Castellón: 22 (+11 on previous update)
- Provincia de València: 111 (+57)
- Provincia de Alicante: 57 (+36)
In total, 384,879 positive cases have been recorded in the Comunidad Valenciana. There is currently 2 unassigned cases.
There have been a total of 11 new outbreaks of the disease across the Comunidad Valenciana:
- Provincia de Castellón: 2
- Provincia de València: 8
- Provincia de Alicante: 1 (Xalò)
The origins of these new outbreaks can be assigned as follows:
- 73% Social
- 18% Work
- 9% Education
The data shows that there are currently 3,230 active cases of COVID-19 in the Comunidad Valenciana, with represents 0.81% of the total number of positives cases recorded.
There have been 10 deaths from COVID-19, bringing the total for the Comunidad Valenciana to 7,117 people.
- Provincia de Castellón: 778 (+1 since the last update)
- Provincia de València: 3,638 (+6)
- Provincia de Alicante: 2,701 (+3)
There are 450 people currently in hospitals across the Comunidad Valenciana who are being treated for the COVID-19 infection (changes since last update):
- Provincia de Castellón: 30 (-5) with 4 patients in ICU (+1)
- Provincia de València: 215 (-8) with 48 patients in ICU (-10)
- Provincia de Alicante: 205 (-9) with 48 patients in ICU (n/c)
228 new recoveries from COVID-19 have been registered; in total, 385,997 people in the Comunidad Valenciana have overcome the disease since the pandemic began.
641,777 doses of the vaccination have been administered throughout the Comunidad Valenciana. A total of 238,824 people have completed the vaccination programme in our region.
Press Release – Generalitat Valenciana