Restaurante Hostal Carrío offers some of the best paellas in town as well as other rice dishes and traditional Valencian specialities. Using the freshest ingredients, the menu changes seasonally to offer the best quality food.
Hostal Carrió is a family business located in the old town of Xàbia that was founded in 1970 by Don Juan Carrió. In 2000 his son Federico reformed both the restaurant and the hostal and has continued with the tradition of good service and good home cooking by his wife Ana and his sister Naci.
In its restaurant you can try one of the best Valencian paellas, rice with lobster, fideuá, arroz a banda and other specialties of traditional Valencian food.
There is a lunch menu for 10 euros where you can choose from 3 starters and 3 second courses. The menu changes seasonally in order to make the most of the freshest ingredients.
There is also a selection of recommended menus ranging from 14 to 15 euros including dessert or coffee and bread and alioli.
For special occasions or if you want to give yourself a treat, you can eat à la carte with a variety of meat, fish and rice dishes.
But above all the use of fresh ingredients and traditional recipes have shown that simplicity is the secret of their success.
You can even order the paellas for take away to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
The hostel has six fully equipped double rooms with private bathroom, television, air-conditioning and heating, available from 50 euros a night including breakfast.
Don’t forget to mention JAVEAMIGOS.COM when visiting Restaurante Hostal Carrio
Price Range: €€Dogs: No
- Calle Virgen de los Ángeles, 31
03730 Jávea (Alicante)
Telephone: 96 579 1219WhatsApp: +34 618 596 361Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- : 09:00 - 18:00Mon09:00 - 18:00Tue09:00 - 18:00Wed09:00 - 18:00Thu09:00 - 18:00Fri09:00 - 18:00Sat09:00 - 18:00Sun09:00 - 18:00
- Squid rings in batter
- Garlic prawns
- Premium Croquettes
- Spicy potatoes
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Fried fish from the bay
- Grilled cuttlefish in salsa verde
- Steamed mussels
- Fried eggs with ham and padron peppers
- Breaded prawns with Japanese bread and Teriyaki sauce
- Black sausage (Butifarra) and caramelised onion pastries
- Red sausage (Chistorra) pastries
- Jávea Cocas (mini pizzas) topped with vegetables
- Small squid in batter
- Chicken wings with Teriyaki sauce
- Ham with Foie shavings
- Fried cheese with jam
- Mediterranean salad
- Goat's cheese salad
- Carrió house salad
- Chicken salad
- Raf tomato with dried fish (Mojama) and avocado
- Seafood cocktail
- Grilled Entrecote
- Lamb chops
- Duck confit
- Pork tenderloin
Pepper or mushroom sauce
- Grilled cuttlefish
- Grilled Seabass (Lubina)
- Grilled gilthead (Dorada)
- Grilled sole (Lenguado)
- Hake fillet with fine herbs (Merluza)
RICE TO ORDER
- Oven baked rice
- Mixed Paella
- Fideuà (pasta paella)
- Fideuà (pasta paella) with foie, duck and boletus mushrooms
- Rice with foie, duck and boletus mushrooms
- Black rice (squid ink)
- Senyoret rice with peeled shellfish
- Puchero Valenciana - traditional Valencian stew with broth, meat and vegetables
RICE MENU DEL DIA -14 euros pp (minimum 2 people)
- Bread and Allioli
- Carrió salad
- Two tapas of the day
- Rice or Fideuá to choose (Senyoret, Paella verduras, Arroz Negro, Meloso, Fideuà)
- Dessert or coffee
SAMPLE 15 EURO MENU
Includes bread and Allioli, wine and Dessert or coffee
Starters to choose:
- Carrió Salad
- Cannelloni stuffed with ham and russian salad
- Avocado stuffed with seafood
- Lasagna Bolognese
- Spaghetti Bolognese
Mains to choose:
- Pork Schnitzel with mushroom sauce
- Pork tenderloin
- Duck Confit
- Seabass with fine herbs
- Grilled sole
- Grilled giltfish fillet
- Entrecote (+3.50 euros)
- [gd_ninja_forms form_id="6" text="Send A Review" post_contact="1" output="form"]