Enjoy a friendly welcome at this delightful little bar in the indoor Market in the heart of the old town and stay for some delicious homemade fresh, modern tapas with your wine, beer or coffee.
Every Tuesday from 6.00pm, a caña of refreshing beer is just 1 EURO or 1,50 euros for a caña doble.
They have an extensive wine list and a great selection of beers as well as a great value cocktail menu including Aperol Spritz, Negroni, Martini Espresso, Dark & Stormy, Agua de Valencia and Moscow Mule.
There are plenty of vegan and vegetarian options available and they can also serve oat milk with your coffee at no extra cost.
BRUNCH at Puesto 7
Brunch just got serious in Xabia market, at Puesto 7 Tuesday to Saturday from 10:30am -1pm. English muffins or crumpets with a variety of toppings accompanied with Greek yoghurt, seasonal fruit, mini Danishes or why not try the scrumptious homemade cheesecake. Vegetarian and vegan sweet treats available. And what sort of brunch would it be without Cava, Mimosas or the very special Puesto 7 Bloody Mary?
**NEW** Gin Tonic Menu
Puesto 7 are now offering a new range of gin and tonics on offer at an affordable price, from 3,00 euros for a half glass of the classic Spanish gin Larios right up to 8,00 euros for a normal glass of the delightful Tanqueray No.10 premium gin, flavored with fresh citrus fruits, camomile flowers and hand-selected plants.
There is also a takeaway menu and you can order by WhatsApp 684 264 075
Keep an eye on our What is On Guide for live events coming up.
Don’t forget to mention javeamigos.com when visiting PUESTO 7.
- Mercat Muncipal
03730 Jávea (Alicante)
Telephone: 684 307 899Email:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- : 18:00 - 23:00MonClosedTue18:00 - 23:00Wed12:00 - 16:0018:00 - 23:00Thu12:00 - 16:0019:00 - 23:00Fri12:00 - 16:0019:00 - 23:00Sat12:00 - 16:0019:00 - 23:00SunClosed
- Toast with oil and coffee
- Toast with tomato and coffee
- Toast with cheese and coffee
- Toast with ham and coffee
- Toast with ham and tomato with coffee
- Spanish tortilla (potato and onion)
- Cocas (mini pizzas)
- With havarti cheese, fried egg and bacon
- With ham, cheese and tomato
HOMEMADE GOURMET COCAS
- Mini meatballs
- Tomato and mozzarella
- Three cheese and leeks
- Tuna, onion and cheese
- Fried egg, havarti cheese and bacon
- Mushroom, cheese and truffle cream
- Pulled pork, mozzarella, cheddar and BBQ sauce
- Bacon, mascarpone, onion and mushrooms
- Chicken curry
- Tex Mex beef
TO SHARE (or not)
- Anchovies in vinegar with crisps
- BBQ Pulled pork burger
- Veggie Burger with cheese, lettuce and tomato (vegan option available)
- Ham and cheese platter
- Tuna belly salad with tomato and spring onion
- Burrata salad with ham, tomato and pesto
- Cantábrico anchovies with tomato
Highly recommended little venue, some great dishes that break the standard selection of tapas around.