From March 1st 2021, bars and restaurants may open their terraces up to 75% of their normal capacity and with a limit of four people per table. They may remain open until 6.00pm. Interior spaces remain closed. These measures will remain in force for at least 14 days. Take-away and delivery services can continue. These measures will remain in force until at least 14 days.
Mavita – the name means “un Mar de Vinos y Tapas”- is located just behind the Correos building in the old town, a popular venue with fabulously fresh fish, tasty tapas and well-priced drinks including a wide range of bottled artisan beer and fabulous wine to choose from.
Mavita is a great place to watch the world go by from one of the tables or barrels outside whilst there is plenty of seating inside for those cooler evenings.
Reservation is recommended, especially for Friday and Saturday evenings and particularly during the busier summer months. Mavita can cater for larger parties to host those special celebrations.
Take-away from the extensive menu is available.
Don’t forget to mention JAVEAMIGOS when visiting MAVITA.
- Carrer de la Coma, 2
03730 Jávea (Alicante)
Telephone: 600 707 865Email: email@example.com
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Pimientos de Padrón - Padrón peppers
- Setas y champiñones a la plancha - Grilled mushrooms
- Tomate y Mozzarella - Tomato and Mozzarella
- Ensalada de la Casa - House Salad
- Verduras a la Plancha - Grilled vegetables
- Croquetas Variadas - Various Croquettes
EGGS & POTATOES
- Huevos Rotos con jamón - Ham and fried eggs
- Revuelto de la casa - Scrambled egg
- Revuelto de Morcilla - Scrambled egg with black pudding
- Patatas Bravas - Fried Potatoes in Spicy Sauce
- Patatas con lomo o hígado - Chips with pork or liver
- Patatas al Cabrales - Chips with Cabrales blue cheese
- Pinchos Morunos - Moorish Kebabs
- Albóndigas - Meatballs
- Rabo de Cerdo Frito - Fried Ox Tail
- Secreto Ibérico - Pork
- Rabo de Toro - Ox tail
- Entrecot trinchado - Sliced steak
- Magret de Pato - Duck
FROM THE SEA
- Calamares a la Romana - Squid Rings fried in Batter
- Escombros - Deep fried Squid bits
- Sepia a la plancha - Grilled Cuttlefish
- Chopitos - Deep fried baby squid
- Gambas al ajillo - Garlic Prawns
- Atún a la plancha - Grilled tuna
- Gambas a la plancha - Grilled Prawns
- Cigalas a la plancha - Grilled langoustine
- Pulpo a la Gallega - Sliced octopus with paprika
- Calamar a la plancha - Grilled squid
- Brochetas de atún y verduras - Tuna and vegetable skewers
- Pulpo seco - Dried Octopus
- Capellans - Capellan fish
- Boquerones - Anchovies
- Musola - Shark
A TOUCH OF SUGAR
- Flan de Huevo - Egg custard
- Tarta de queso - Cheesecake
- Profiteroles - Profiteroles
- Fruta del día - Fresh fruit of the day