Digby’s Sports Bar and Restaurant is a family venue located in Jávea Park just a few minutes’ walk from the sandy beach of the Arenal. Open all year round, it offers British specialities such as fish and chips, homemade hamburgers and a traditional Sunday roast dinner. Digby’s also offers regular live music and a wide range of sports on several screens and is available for private functions with buffet catering.
Digby’s Sports Bar and Restaurant is a place to relax with family and friends or on your own with a free weekly newspapers and WiFi. It offers a Happy Hour special deal between 4.00pm and 6.00pm during the week and during the warmer summer months there is a Sunday BBQ lunch.
You can enjoy traditional British favourites at the bar including Tetleys, John Smiths, Strongbow, Olde English Cider and Guinness as well as Walker’s crisps, pork scratching and KP peanuts.
The Digby’s menu offers a wide range of tasty meals including a filling English breakfast, tasty sandwiches and baps, hamburgers served with salad and relish, fish and chips with mushy peas or curry sauce and much more. There is also a special kid’s menu for the smaller people offering such popular meals as chicken nuggets and fish fingers. And keep an eye for their special occasion meals (St.George’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Christmas, etc.)
Check our What’s On Guide here for the regular events at Digby’s
Please mention javeamigos.com when visiting DIGBY’S SPORTS BAR AND RESTAURANT.Price Range: €Dogs: On Terrace Only
- Urbanisation Jávea Park, Arenal
03730 Jávea (Alicante)
Telephone: 965 79 71 91Email:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- : 09:00 - 23:00Mon09:00 - 18:00Tue09:00 - 18:00Wed09:00 - 18:00Thu09:00 - 18:00Fri09:00 - 23:00Sat09:00 - 23:00SunClosed
- Small English Breakfast
· bacon, egg, sausage, hash brown, tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms and toast served with tea or coffee.
- Large English Breakfast
· 2 bacon, 2 eggs, 2 sausages, hash brown, tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms and 2 toast served with tea or coffee.
- Egg and toast (poached, scrambled or fried)
- Toast, crumpets or Tea Cakes with Jam and butter.
Add an extra item for 75 cents each:
Bacon, sausage, mushrooms, hash brown, veggie sausage, toast, tomatoes, beans.
SANDWICHES, BAPS, WRAPS or BAGUETTES
Egg, Bacon, Sausage, Cheese, Ham, Tuna Mayonnaise, Chicken, Southern fried chicken, Pickle, Egg Mayonnaise, salad, onion.
DIGBY'S KIDS MENU
served with a soft drink
- Chicken Nuggets and Chips
- Fish Fingers and Chips
- Sausages and Chips
- Hot Dog and Chips
- Hamburger or Cheeseburger and Chips
- Nachos with 3 toppings
- Pizza with 2 toppings (Jalapeños, Pepperoni, Chorizo, Salami, Chicken, Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Ham, Pineapple)
- Chicken Goujons and chips
- Fish Goujons and chips
- Hot Dog and chips
- Onion rings
- Jalapeño poppers
- Breaded Mushrooms
DIGBY'S MAIN MEALS
- Quiche and salad
- Gammon, egg, pineapple and chips
- Cod and chips with tartar sauce, bread and butter
- House salad with mixed leaves, tuna, boiled egg, sweetcorn, grated carrot and beetroot
- Spicy veggie bean burger and chips
- Club sandwich and chips
DIGBY'S BUILD YOUR OWN BURGER
6oz burger with 2 toppings and Chips
Add extra toppings for 75 cents each: cheese, bacon, dill pickle, jalapeños, guacamole, salad, onions, egg, hash browns, onion rings.
With 2 toppings
Jalapeños, pepperoni, peppers, mushrooms, ham, pineapple, onion, chorizo, chicken, bacon
- Onion Rings
- Breaded mushrooms
- Cheesy Chips
- Homemade Coleslaw
Digby's Sunday Spread Platter served once a month
- Small English Breakfast