Carma is a coffee and pastry shop, but first and foremost a meeting place. They promise you high quality ingredients, passion in what they do and a warm welcome.
Delicious handmade pastries are the specialty of Carlos who has honed his skills both here in Spain under some of the great names in the business and also in London at Harvey Nichols as well as the prestigious Starguest where he had the honor to participate in the preparation of big events for the Prime Minister and for guests of the Queen at Buckingham Palace. What he wished for most though was to have his own shop, a laboratory where he could let his creativity run free.
Along with Mara whose expertise front of house has been a journey from working in a takeaway, as a waitress in a restaurant, in retail, and finally as a manager in a popular ice cream parlour before realizing that her desire was to open her own coffee shop. So she decided to deepen her coffee knowledge getting to work in one of the best coffee shops and roasteries in London – Monmouth Coffee.
Now the dream is a reality and you are the honoured guests at their table.
You will find a whole range of savoury and sweet treats to enjoy with your coffee, tea, milkshake or juice to suit your mood at any time of the day. From Focaccias to Paninis, salads to Full English breakfasts and then the handmade sweet delights are almost too pretty to eat!
To help you celebrate a special occassion cakes can be created to your personalised specifications, ask for more information.Price Range: €€Dogs: On Terrace Only
- Avenida del Pla 124, Local 3
03730 Jávea (Alicante)
Telephone: 865 59 69 94
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- : 08:00 - 17:00MonClosedTue08:00 - 17:00Wed08:00 - 17:00Thu08:00 - 17:00Fri08:00 - 17:00Sat09:00 - 18:00Sun10:00 - 16:00
- English Breakfast (Egg, sausage, mushroom, tomato, bacon, beans, hash brown, toasted bread + orange juice + coffee/tea)
- Continental (Toast with tomato + croissant + orange juice + coffee/tea)
- Carma Bol (Cereals, yogurt, fruits, honey + orange juice + coffee/tea)
Extras: salmon / egg / sausage / bacon / toast / mushroom / cheese / serrano / tomato / jam and butter
- El cabresa (Goat cheese, spinach, sun-dried tomato, strawberry vinaigrette)
- Tortillhaca (Potato omelette, basil mayonnaise)
- De salmón (Smoked salmon, avocado, cottage cheese, rocket)
- Serrabrie (Serrano ham, tomato, rocket, brie)
- Porchetta (Pork roast, grilled vegetables, parmesan)
- Italia (Sundried tomato, mozzarella, rocket, pesto)
- Vegimus (Hummus, grilled vegetables, rocket)
- York (Ham, cheese, mustard)
- Marina (Spinach, chicken, almond, orange, mistela vinaigrette)
- De Cabra (Goat cheese, spinach, sunflower seeds, cherry tomatoes, strawberry vinaigrette)
- Carma (Mix leaves, sweetcorn, tuna, soya sprout, carrot, tomato, walnut, parmesan, Carma sauce)
- Hummus (Hummus, seasonal vegetables, toasted bread)
Check the display for todays creations
- Brownie (American chocolate classic)
- Brownie de cacahuetes (with nuts)
- Tarta de limon (elegant lemon tart with Italian Meringue and Sable Breton)
- Tarta de chocolate (Browine base with chocolate ganache)
- Montgó (delicate white chocolate mistela and rosemary mousse)
- Queso 2.0 (a fabulous reinterpretation of a cheesecake composed of cheese mousse, red berries and Breton sablé)
- Macaron XL (The mythical French classic)
- Profiterol (with creme patissiere caramel sauce and toasted hazelnuts - a dream!)
- Sticky toffee pudding (delicious English dessert tht you just have to try!)
- Tarteleta de frutas (fresh and delicious with creme patissiere and seasonal fruits)
- Cookie XL
- Scones de uvas passas (the classic English afternoon tea staple served with creme patissier and seasonal fruits)