After playing behind closed doors over the past two weeks, a small number of fans will be able to attend CD Jávea’s third pre-season friendly against Third Division side CD Olimpic scheduled for tomorrow Friday 11th September at 7.30pm.
The club released following details via their Facebook page:
- There will be a limited capacity of 100 permitted to attend the game.
- All fans must enter via ACCESS DOOR 1 which is the entrance that uses the ramp to enter the ground.
- On entering the ground, fans will pass through a zone where the disinfection of both hands and footwear will be carried out and a registration of the fan will be noted.
- Face masks must be worn at all times inside the ground.
- The recommended interpersonal distance must also be maintained at all times.
CD Jávea have recorded a win and a draw in their first two pre-season friendlies as they prepare for the new campaign which is scheduled to start over the weekend of 17th/18th October, as confirmed by the RFEF’s Regional Federation’s Presidents Committee on 3rd September.
SOURCE: CD Jávea – Facebook
RELATED LINK: Sport – CD Jávea