24% of under 60s vaccinated with AstraZeneca opt for Pfizer whilst remaining 76% decide to complete with the same vaccine

Those who reject Pfizer will be called to receive the second dose of AstraZeneca and will have to sign an informed consent.

Friday 4th June 2021 – PRESS RELEASE with Mike Smith

24% of those people under the age of 60 who received a first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine will complete the vaccination course with the Pfizer option, in line with the recommendations made by the Public Health Commission and the Interterritorial Council of the National Health System. The remaining 76% have opted to receive the AstraZeneca type.

A SMS is being sent to those affected by the regional health authorities, offering a second dose with the Pfizer vaccine. At the moment, 40,710 people have received the message and, in the next few days, it will be extended to those who have to receive the second dose, depending on when they received the first.

For those who have decided not to take up the offer of the Pfizer type, the process will take a little longer as the authorities will have to remove them from the original list of those waiting for vaccination and create a new list for those who have decided to complete their course with AstraZeneca. And, as agreed by the Ministry of Health, they will be required to sign an informed consent.

Those who opt for the Pfizer vaccine will not have to sign any informed consent since it is the vaccine recommended to complete the course in the vaccination strategy of the National Health System.

For the entire process to be carried out satisfactorily, the SIP contact information must be up-to-date and this can be checked using this link.

Copyright © javeamigos.com | All rights reserved. | CoverNews by AF themes.