Friday 11th June 2021 – CARLOS LÓPEZ with Mike Smith
A total of 19 companies have submitted bids for the contract to reform Parque Reina Sofia in Thiviers after the public tender process was opened by the council a few weeks ago.
With an initial budget set at 379,000 euros (including IVA), the project consists of a comprehensive reform of the Thiviers neighbourhood park as well as new lighting and drainage systems, work that will take seven months to complete.
According to the information available on the State Contracting platform, each bid will be assessed with a maximum of 100 points available, 90 of which will be linked to the price offered to complete the work.
The companies have bid as follows:
- Activa Parques y Jardines, S.L. – 322,169.50 euros
- Categor Obras y Proyectos S.L. – 324,240.92 euros
- Construcciones Porticada, S.L. – 349,478.60 euros
- Crous Expert, S.L. – 333,799.72 euros
- Construcciones Pablosan, S.L. – 362,668.22 euros
- Domingo Serna Construcciones Metálicas, S.L. – 282,402.15 euros
- Grupo Bertolín, S.A.U. – 315,554.53 euros
- Idella Parques Infantiles, S.L. – 293,515.75 euros
- Ipsum Servicios y Concesiones, S.L. – 365,195.68 euros
- Licuas, S.A. – 344,610.29 euros
- Obras y Mantenimientos Alicante, S.L. – 361,076.10 euros
- Parkinsonia, S.L. – 318,209.76 euros
- Postigo Conservación y Medioambiente, S.L. – 320,523.59 euros
- Saludes Parques Infantiles, S.L. – 312,180.00 euros
- Sepival Obras y Servicios, S.L. – 342,593.37 euros
- Saforvall Obres i Infraestructures, S.L. – 361,185.00 euros
- OHL Servicios Ingesan, S.A., y Obrascon Huarte Lain, S.A. – 313,887.39 euros
- Emyplan: 292,719.60 euros **
(required to correct the documentation for the assessment panel)
A single candidate for the work on Trenc d’Alba school
Only one company – Binaria – has submitted a bid for the project at CEIP Trenc d’Alba, work which falls under the regional government Plan EDIFICANT. According to the technical report published by the council on the State Contracting platform, the company has passed the first phase of assessment, achieving 90 points.
At the moment, the envelope with the economic offer remains unopened but the maximum bid price is just over one million euros (including IVA).
Bidding phase opens for CEIP Mediterrània project
Meanwhile, the deadline has opened for the submission of bids for the project to be carried out at CEIP Mediterrània (formerly CEIP Vicente Tena) under the same regional government initiative, which includes the comprehensive renovation of the gymnasium, the construction of an emergency staircase for the primary school building and a complete reform of the toilets in the infant school building. The project has a budget of 429,000 euros with a nine month execution period.